Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace - What do you think?

I am after some feedback, for My - Myspace site.



What do you think of it?



http://www.myspace.com/madlikeme



Myspace - What do you think?

the background has to go. to distracting and hard to read



Myspace - What do you think?

I have one. I never use it. I think that as long as people are safe, it's a good site.



Myspace - What do you think?

like the cat picture "will work for milk" lol



Myspace - What do you think?

My space is over rated.



Myspace - What do you think?

I liked the kitty picture with the milk pails and the caption "will work for milk." The chick with the thong underwear should have her butt spanked.



Myspace - What do you think?

You need a sound track first of all.



The British flag background symbolize your patriotism I guess.



That Jax is is one cute Kitty though, you're a lucky man.



Myspace - What do you think?

Actually, there's a smaller site that's growing but somehow they've managed to keep out all the rifff-raff... namely the spammers and the like. It's called Friendiverse and it's at http://www.friendiverse.com.



They have most of the same features as MySpace, plus they offer a free toolbar, a free @friendiverse.com email address (all optional stuff.) Plus they are constantly in development for new features.



They have some pretty entertaining blogs and things posted from their members as well.



I used to have a MySpace account but it was a resource hog on my computer. Friendiverse is nothing like that.



Anyhow, I've been on there for several months now and love Friendiverse. Hope you check it out and agree... vote my answer as the best... LOL. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting