Friday, December 25, 2009

Myspace??cristiano ronaldo?

yesterday iwhen i visited myspace i saw in bulletin a message from Cristiano Ronaldo which says:



From: Cristiano Ronaldo



Date: Jul 22, 2007 2:20 PM



Subject: I got new...



Body: Hello everyone. How are you ? I decided to write you this builletin and ask how you all doing? I'm fine and I'm very happy with my football carier. Thank you all for writting to me. Also I got some new pictures. Feel free to visit my myspace at any time. Take care. Love.



C.Ronaldo.



Is really Cristiano Ronaldo who sent this message?I don't think. However,yesterday when i visited his site in myspace to add him to my friends ,he was online that time.But i believe that it was other person..What do you think?pls answer me!!!



Myspace??cristiano ronaldo?

well definately a hacker this is fake u c many people do that just for fun dnt send any of ur personal details trust me u'll get screwed up later %26amp; regret it



y take chances when u can be safe



Myspace??cristiano ronaldo?

More than likely it's just a hacker pretending to be him so you add them then they screw around with your account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting