Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace? youtube?michael jackson?

1] does michael jackson have a myspace or email or anything where I can contact him?



2] does anyone have an account on youtube and myspace and likes michael Jackson?



Myspace? youtube?michael jackson?

Michael does have a myspace but I don't think he runs it and I'm not sure whether he reads the comments left on it either. I don't know what his email is, but if you want to get in contact with him, you can always send him a letter the old fashioned way, just get Raymone Bain's address (if you need it ask me via email or ym). Secondly, there are a lot of youtube accounts of people who are MJ fans, all you really need to do is type in Michael Jackson and you'll find a bunch of them. I have myspace, and a bunch of us MJ fans have yahoo 360. If you wanna know anything just ask me or one of the other MJ fans. We're around!



鈾e Love You MJ鈾?br>Myspace? youtube?michael jackson?



www.myspace.com/michaeljackson Report It



Myspace? youtube?michael jackson?

do you want to be molested?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting