Friday, December 25, 2009

Myspace Layout Designers?

Hello Everyone im looking for someone to give my myspace a makeover for the new year. I love my current layout ALOT I dont wanna change it because I made it myself and its really good: http://www.myspace.com/adonisrouse



But I was wondering if anyone Is very good with photoshop and other programs and would like to make me an amazing layout??



I like original ideas not layouts from commercial sites.



Myspace Layout Designers?

go 2 whateverlife.com its best



Myspace Layout Designers?

well I am good with photoshop.



I even have a layout site..but I am in the process of completely redoing it..



but if you go to the site...my default image is an example of my photoshop abilities.



If you give me a general idea of what you want, I can help you out.



My myspace site is below...



Myspace Layout Designers?

you should not do a layout you should do a videoand that video should be your little sister picking her nose!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting