Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace pictures!?

Ok...I am getting too frustrated so someone help! How do I put pictures into the captions of my pictures on myspace? You know...so it has a cool little graphic under the picture instead of words? I can't find ANY website (other than whateverlife.com) that has any stuff like what I want????? Someone give me a website! And I have found that they cn't be regular graphics because the code is too large to fit inside the myspace caption space. So they have to be especially made to be caption graphics.



Myspace pictures!?

Try www.glitterfy.com



Myspace pictures!?

many people use tinypics.com or something like that to make the code be smalle to fit. try that for a picture. sometimes the image code is too longs, thats why they use tinypic or tinypics. lol. whatever it is.



Myspace pictures!?

go to profile home and click on EDIT/ADD PHOTO it will give you the option to add one and when you upload it click on your album then the photo will show at the bottom click under it and you can edit the caption



Myspace pictures!?

I think you have to photoshop the pictures 2gether don't you...Oh well I don't really know because I've been grounded from Myspace for forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting