Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MySpace profile song?

I've just gotten a new hard drive installed, so everything is great. However, there are a few graphics that I was once able to see from some of my favorite pages that I now cannot see (it shows an empty box with that infamous 'red X' in the corner)... specifically the profile song player box on my MySpace page, and also on everyone else's page I visit.



I remember when I first turned on the computer, there was a prompt to "disable add ons" in order for the (MySpace) page to load properly. I haven't a clue to as to how I can bring that window back and undo what I've disabled, and also to fix whatever problem it was in order for me to visit certain pages again (something about 'ActiveX Controls'?)



Please! Someone help, if you can? Any suggestions?



Thank you.



Sincerely,



Technologically UNinclined, and MySpace addicted...



MySpace profile song?

it could be that myspace is messed up .... AGAIN. I had a simular problem a while back, and the next day when i logged on it was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting