Sunday, December 6, 2009

Myspace slideshow update?

I have a picture slideshow on my myspace page.... the one that myspace offers for you generically through the edit photos page. I recently uploaded new photos to my pictures, but my slideshow hasn't automatically updated to reflect the new pictures.



I have it set to show all pictures.



I have viewed it from different computers - not a refresh problem.



I have tried to repaste the code that myspace generates for the picture slideshow.



Nothing seems to work! Any ideas on how to fix it?



Thanks!



Myspace slideshow update?

oh, I would try clearing your temporary internet files. your cookies too.



Try going back to the page and see if it re-freshes there.



If not, delete that slideshow, and use one from a different site. Just copy and paste the final code they give you onto your myspace, in which ever box you would like it to show up in!!



Oh not a refresh problem??? shooot... maybe your pictures are too big??? try making them smaller and re-loading them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting