Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Myspace email change with salute???

well i've been trying to change my email address on myspace. since i couldnt get into my old email, i had to do a salute and all of that. the link they provided to "email" customer support didn't work, so i did what they said but sent a message from my new email to customercare@myspace.com. they finally got back to me, but now i cant log in. my profile is still out there, and i tried my old info and my new info. i searched for both emails and my name, and nothing came up. this is so retarded. so do i just have to wait a few days or get a new myspace? this is pissin me off.



Myspace email change with salute???

If you are having trouble loggin in just send an email to myspace through this link,



http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...



They will send you an email back asking you for a password or a salute.



When you submit your info make sure you reply to the original email, don't start a brand new one. (I know this because I lost my login info once also)



:)



Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting