Monday, December 28, 2009

MySpace and HTML help, if you please...?

After much trial and error, I've grown comfortable with working with HTML codes and such. However I can't seem to fix a few minor issues on my MySpace page.



1)There is a small empty table direcly above my comments section that I can't seem to make disappear.



2)There is an equal amount of space between all of my tables, except for the above mentioned table, and between my "companies" and "schools" tables. I'd like to know how to separate these tables.



If you'd like to take a look and see what I'm talking about, my ID is:



www.myspace.com/mamasan911



Thank you ever so much in advance for any advice .



MySpace and HTML help, if you please...?

Delete:



%26lt;div class="rid"%26gt;%26lt;table style="display:none"%26gt;%26lt;tr%26gt;%26lt;td%26gt;%26lt;table%26gt;%26lt;tr%26gt;...



%26lt;/END CUSTOM FRIEND SPACE %26gt;



%26lt;br/%26gt;



%26lt;/style%26gt;



%26lt;/td%26gt;



%26lt;/tr%26gt;



%26lt;/table%26gt;



%26lt;/td%26gt;



%26lt;/tr%26gt;



%26lt;/table%26gt;



Also use the "cellpadding" and "cellspacing" attributes. Use %26lt;br%26gt; to put a new line in between %26lt;table%26gt;'s.



MySpace and HTML help, if you please...?

1)The only reason those would be there is that is some section of your profile you put a space or something. Check that over.



2)Atomaticly generated so you can't change it.



BTW you have won the world's most annoying cursor prize. A prize given to people with , well, annoying cursors. Congrats..



http://myspace.com/gkeinc



MySpace and HTML help, if you please...?

i looked at it and having a good knowlage of html it seams very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting