Monday, December 28, 2009

Help With Myspace Hacker!!!?

There is a person I know who repeatedly tells me that he hacks into my myspace. I have deleted him and blocked him, but he told me today he hacked me again. I change my password a lot and I do make them hard, but he keeps on getting in. He is hacking other people I know too... for money..... I have reported him to myspace customer service...... but he is still on myspace. I really don't know what to do... I can't figure out how to hack him....but I want to know how....but if that isn't the way to go... I don't know what to do, since myspace has not and will not do anything about him. Please Help!!!



Help With Myspace Hacker!!!?

Either delete your profile or change your email and password too. Try starting a new profile. Scan your computer for viruse and cookies and spyware, or try using a different computer. please let me know if you need more help.



and make sure you ALWAYS log into www.myspace.com



Help With Myspace Hacker!!!?

how do you know he's really hacking you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting