Sunday, December 6, 2009

Myspace Code!!! I need this PLEASE!!!?

hey everyone!!!



i need help on this myspace code thing....



um, I have found the perfect myspace layout for me!!



BUT, my problem is that when someone goes to my myspace, there isn't that one table at the top...



where it says "home, browse, search, invite, film, music,"



you know what i mean...



mine isn't there... i need the code for that!!!



i don't wanna change my whole layout again... i LOVE this one...



GRACIAS!!!



Myspace Code!!! I need this PLEASE!!!?

the text could just match the background



try right clicking and choose select all



if you still dont see it they may have hid the code in the layout



post a link to the layout and ill check it out



Myspace Code!!! I need this PLEASE!!!?

Post a link of the layout, and I'll see whats wrong with it, and let you know if I can help you or not if you want. Like, a link to your page or something. I promise I wont do anything all weird or anything lol It may just be that the link is different on your page. Like, on mine my link isnt like the normal ones either, there are new ones only for a few of the options. I dont know how to explain it, but maybe if I see your layout I'll be able to tell you if its the same deal or how to fix it if you want me to =]



Myspace Code!!! I need this PLEASE!!!?

On some of the lay outs they just blend in. Try moving your cursor over the area they should be. They might be there you just can't see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting