Friday, December 25, 2009

..myspace..?

i own a layout site and i want to put my support code in my profile, but when i put the %26lt;textarea%26gt;......%26lt;/textarea%26gt; nothing happens, it just enters the picture, or messes up my layout. is there a way i can make that stop?



i also want to make a link outside of myspace, for my site. but when i put that in, it just takes me to myspace home?



..myspace..?

if you own a layout site, then you should already know how to do all of this, shouldnt you?



..myspace..?

Dont be mean to her everyone has questions maybe she is new to her business..it's the smart people that ask questions..knowledge is power.



..myspace..?

double check to make sure your code is right. i most of the time when i am makeing a web site i make small easy to over look mistakes on my code and it takes me a while to see it



..myspace..?

I think the problem is place where you put your code, try to put it on the end of 'textarea' code, so, it will not break any other html tag.



To link to your website, you neet to use complete url to oyur website, starting with http://www.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting