Sunday, December 6, 2009

Myspace hacker, please read?

hello yahoo users! i must explain my question now! my mom and i have each a profile on myspace, and my aunt does also, so my aunt seen our profiles and saw that my mom had many things on her profile about pro life as my mom is against abortion, but my aunt in her younger days had an abortion, so this made my aunt very angry and she hacked into my moms profile and changed her password to myspace. hacked into her yahoo, and deleted her yahoo so she cant cancel this fake account that my aunt has taken over on myspace! and plus my aunt is saying many lies about my mom on the fake profile, such as sexual things and very vicious words! does nayone know what to do? please help!!! and also she says she is a christian, but yet she does and says all this, wow she is such a liar



Myspace hacker, please read?

Take it up with Yahoo!?



Myspace hacker, please read?

glad to be of assistance. Report It



Myspace hacker, please read?

it called blocking and reporting abuse..p.s. get off of my space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting