Sunday, December 6, 2009

Myspace question......?

ok so i have this really cool song on my computer but its by this dj and i can't find him on the net and this song is soooo cool and i want to put it on myspace how can i upload it onto myspace?? i want it from my computer to myspace..... but how?



Myspace question......?

get a music myspace and then upload it. it's the only way, unless u want a different player in your profile then try this site.. imeem.com



hope it helps =)



Myspace question......?

i honestly don't think you can



Myspace question......?

u need to create myspace account as an artist and then ull be able to upload it ...



Myspace question......?

Create a band profile and upload your song.



Trust me it works,I did it.



Or you could also go to esnips.



Myspace question......?

Well you cna get a myspace music page and upload it from your computer.. It is quite simple.. First you go on myspace.com and then you just make a MUSIC account.. Not just a regular account and then you just upload the music to your myspace and put it on your Other myspace.. Note you must have 2 myspace's to do this.. If you don't do this then just ask a friend or just try your best to find the song.. If that doesnt help then I'm sorry my friend you're out of luck....



Myspace question......?

ok this how you do it



1- go to http://www.myspace.com and log in



2- edit profile%26gt;song %26amp; video on profile



3-browse%26gt; choose a song from ur computer and upload it it wil come up



if u have any doubts just ask me by sending me an email............i dont mind ppl sending me emails and erm if u have any other doubts on myspace just ask me i no about myspace lol



Myspace question......?

Putting your Own Song on Myspace



Follow directions on site below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting