Friday, December 25, 2009

Myspace: Trouble?

Alright, so I use my best friend's password and email to log into myspace because I dont want to get one for myself. I'm searching in my fiance's area and I see some of his friends pages. So I see the pages at pictures and I see a picture of my fiance rolling a blunt with weed on the table. He doesnt smoke anymore, so I know its an old picture..but it totally pissed me off to see it and it made me more angry that this idiot let someone take a picture of him doing something illegal. I'm kinda worried cuz I know companies and corporations are totally locking down on this myspace and I dont want anyone to ever see that picture. I dont think he even knows that his friends posted that pic on his page. Should I tell him? I have heard of people finding myspace pages and seeing pictures and it costing people jobs or the possibility of getting a new job.



Myspace: Trouble?

I'm sorry to hear that, but it happens a lot. People have broken-up, gotten fired from jobs and had their reputations ruined. Orginally I think Myspace was just a way to reconnect with lost friends, but now its become...well...myspace. You should talk to him about it, myspace can reveal a lot of lies and hidden truths.



Your story reminded me of what I overhead a girl telling several friends during class one day. She was complaining she found her BF's myspace and discovered he was cheating with several girls, all of which he met through myspace. So...it happens pretty often.



Myspace: Trouble?

tell him that someone told you they seen that phote on there and then the two of you go look for it and tell him see a 3rd person all ready seen the phote and it will not look good in the working world after all if the two of you or get married you need to be able to talk good luck and i hope this helps



Myspace: Trouble?

Just tell him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting