Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace search doesn't pull up my name!?

In the search area under "find a friend", my name will not come up. I enter my full name, and my display name, and nothing comes up. My friends can only pull me up through friends or through the email option, most people who I haven't talked to for 10 years don't know my freakin' email address!!! I've emailed myspace customer svc. multiple times and they keep sending me a response saying,



"MySpace users that are under the age of 16 years old have their accounts set to private automatically. Only friends can view these profiles initially. However, to change it so that all users under 18 can view this profile, please do the following..."



And I keep explaining to them in my emails that I am 29 YEARS OLD. My age isn't the problem. Any ideas anyone? My full name is entered in my profile, and my privacy settings are set to public, so that's not it. Help!



Myspace search doesn't pull up my name!?

the best way is for u to do is start all over



with ur real name, and everything else

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting