Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace Generation?

Everyone who reads this should spread the word to stop going on myspace..its making people forget about living life!! i heard there was a power outage somewhere and everyone flipped cause they couldnt get on myspace its so rediculous because now we're even known as the myspace generation. its ruined alot of people lives, and it never changed anything for the better. I dunno...



Myspace Generation?

I agree, and there are far better places out there. Myspace is poorly coded and just an overall horrible place. The ONLY reason I have one is because I have friends from other cities who have them.



Myspace Generation?

oh ok.



Myspace Generation?

I disagree. I understand that many people are becoming addicted, but if it wasm\n't myspace it would be something else.



I have gotten back in touch with many people i had lost touch with over the years, and it has improved my social life outside myspace.



Myspace Generation?

Well kinda agree.But it Rocks!!



Myspace Generation?

http://www.freeskullylayouts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting