Monday, December 28, 2009

Is myspace the stupidest thing ever?

I have asked a lot of questions like this of late but wanna see how many people will agree w/ me. My friends obviously have a myspace but doesn't that sound dumb? "check out my myspace" "do you have a myspace" I just flat out hate it.



Is myspace the stupidest thing ever?

Its an excuse for people to be narcisistic and show off how awesome they think they are. I liked myspace when it was a way of expressing your personal veiws, keeping in touch with friends, and meeting new people. Now its a bunch of 13 year olds posting pictures of themselves in skimpy clothes and its some sort of popularity contest. Who has more friends. Its sickening. I deleted mine 2 years ago.



Is myspace the stupidest thing ever?

not really to me



Is myspace the stupidest thing ever?

i dont care.



Is myspace the stupidest thing ever?

no i LOVEEE myspace



Is myspace the stupidest thing ever?

Uh, No.



But then again, this is a myspace section after all. If you're so against it, why are you in it?



Is myspace the stupidest thing ever?

No. It's a very genius website. The design is very flawed though.



Is myspace the stupidest thing ever?

nope



Is myspace the stupidest thing ever?

Yeah......it's useless and lame !!!



Is myspace the stupidest thing ever?

myspace is cool i have 2 myspace pages



Is myspace the stupidest thing ever?

it is the stupidist thing since dos

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting