Thursday, December 3, 2009

Myspace question? pls help??

ok this is really weird.



i use firefox %26amp; i put a bunch of codes on my myspace to hide top friends %26amp; comments. and on firefox, it hides the friends %26amp; comments. and everything is centered.



but then i got on ie and i got on my myspace. the top friends %26amp; comments werent hidden. and everything was to the left, not centered. i even put in codes to center my myspace %26amp; to hide the top friends and stuff.



the same thing happened with aol. i switched to a different computer and it was the same on ie %26amp; aol.



so my question is.. why exactly does this happen??



and will my myspace look all messed up to other people that dont use firefox?



Myspace question? pls help??

kinda hard to help you when we cant see your profile or your code.... maybe post a link to your profile?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting