Thursday, December 3, 2009

MYspace-PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!?

This might not be the right place to ask this but can someone please help??



I cant log into myspace for two days now. I got into "edit ur profile" throught my myspaceIM adn i changed my password(thinking someone got a hold of it) then i did the password retrevial and when mt password was emailed to me it was missing hte last letter/number.



SO then i created a whole new email address nad changed my email address and password. when i do the passwrod retrevial the passwrod is correct so im good on that, but WHY cany i log in to myspace still!!



(oh and when i would log onto myspace IM it wouldnt even have a picture for me nad it would say ihave no freinds)



whats worse i cnat even get into edit my profile througth IM anymore since i delete the program thinking that may be the problem.



I odnt know what to do now!!



PLease help me!!



MYspace-PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!?

If you can't access the myspace page it could be your cookies--



Open up Internet Explorer.



Go to the Tools Tab



Click Internet Options



Under General Tab click "Delete cookies"



Now Click Privacy Tab



Click Advance



Check the box for "Override Automatic Cookie Handling" and the box for "Always allow session cookies"



Click OK- Click Apply- Click Ok



Open a new Internet Explorer page and go to Myspace.com



Hope that helps. ~Jen



MYspace-PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!?

Alright, I don't know about you. But I can not log into myspace period. It could be the server dear. We may have to wait it out a bit



MYspace-PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!?

This is the 2nd day that I haven't been able to log into my myspace.Myspace is proably having some problems.There's nothing you can do except wait it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting