Thursday, December 3, 2009

MySpace MP3 Help?

I am loading some MP3 files (songs) onto my MySpace Page but my files are too big (37-54 MB)



Myspace only allows for uploads of 10MB and smaller. / When I try to upload them anyway Myspace gives me a link on how to reduce the files but the link does not work. / Thier FAQ is a joke and no help. - To contact the person directed to help me requires 7 days as a user.



Can someone please help me?



I am using a Mac.



How do I reduce (or compress) the files?



Will I lose quality?



Thank you.



MySpace MP3 Help?

it actually sounds like what you're trying to upload is not an mp3 at all. sounds like a .wav file. i've never seen an mp3 more than 10mb unless it's a full album.



1 - check the file type



2 - if it's IS an mp3 trim down the file with some sort of mp3 editor. (www.download.com)



3 - if it is NOT an mp3 file and is a .wav or other sort of media file, convert it to an mp3 with a converter. (again at the website listed above)



MySpace MP3 Help?

PENGUINS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



myspace junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting