Thursday, December 3, 2009

Myspace error?

I believe that my myspace has been flagged by mistake. I have not spammed anyone. I have been having problems though. I think someone is trying to spam me. I don't know if I accidentally typed my password in a false login site. I have also had to block a person because they kept requesting me and when I finally accepted I asked who she was. She said that I should have known and that she never requested me.



The message I have got was;



THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE. REPLIES WILL NOT BE READ.



MySpace takes spam very seriously and has a zero tolerance policy for



members abusing other members.



Your account has been flagged for potential abuse of the MySpace



system. Some of your privileges have been suspended for a short period



pending review. Reasons your account has been flagged may include:



- Unsolicited mass mailing



- Abusive behavior



- Spam complaints submitted by other members



- Use of any sort of myspace tool meant to flood MySpace



what is Unsolicited mass mailing?



Myspace error?

My friend had the same problem and to solve it she wrote to "tom" with her problem explaining the situation as well as changing her password and he did answer after a week after investigating the problem and everything was fixed. If the problem is a real big deal though I suggest you save all your information in your profile and delete it and re open another one. Hope that helps.



Myspace error?

Try changing your password



Myspace error?

I'm going through the same thing! Maybe I'll try changing my password. This has been going on for the past 3 days and I've e-mailed customerservice all 3 days. Let me know if your problem is resolved!



Myspace error?

I recieved exactly the same message.



its so irritating i cant send any messages at all to my friends



I have now recieved 5 e-mails saying exactly the same thing, its like a joke, I have no idea how my account could have been flagged, i can only think to link it to that stupid virus thats going around myspace which adds coding to your profile



I dont want to create a new account either



Having trouble messaging Tom because hes got an away message on and If i leave a comment it is pending for approval. and thats technically sending a message so would never send!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting