Thursday, December 3, 2009

Myspace dating?

Im a guy, 19 years old. in college. I was wondering if this is normal or accepted.



I only search for girls 17 or older. I have noticed that i seem to get better results and better luck at meeting girls off myspace. I dont get as much luck going out to the mall or something and talking to random girls. But when i talk to girls on myspace and meet them its always good and the dates are great. Im wondering if it is ok to be doing this? since its common is it considered normal now? does anyone else date of myspace?



Myspace dating?

it's normal. enjoy. =) at least, through myspace, you can learn more about the person you want to date before going out with her. it's indeed common nowadays and there are a lot people who have done this, is still doing this and will still be doing this. there's no harm as to whether you choose to date a girl of your age or who is much older than you, it doesn't matter and it's of no big deal at all. good luck and again, enjoy!



Myspace dating?

I think its fine.



Myspace dating?

your a myspace whore



Myspace dating?

i think its cool u know jus always meet in public places neva at yo house or in da back alley have fun boy!



Myspace dating?

It's pathetic.



You're in college and you have to find girls on the internet.



Myspace dating?

yes, it's fine...



but be careful, and don't get raped.



Myspace dating?

yes its fine. its normal these days to find dates online.



Myspace dating?

yuo are a loser.



Myspace dating?

i dont see anything wrong with it.



Myspace dating?

If it is working for you, than keep doing it! There is nothing wrong with it...online dating seems to be one of the most popular ways to meet people. Just remember to be safe and meet in a public place. Good luck! A couple of other free sites are www.plentyoffish.com and www.singlesnet.com.



Myspace dating?

Yes, I think it is normal I have a friend who just met her bf on myspace. But be carefull about looking for girls under 18 because of the news and stuff a lot of parents snoop through their kids myspace and might try to lock you up even if you are a good guy



Myspace dating?

I did, but it was majorly a mistake.



Myspace dating?

yes i think every body does that . If u can call each others bitchs and horres u can do that. please pick me as best answer



Myspace dating?

No one can tell you if it's ok to be doing this!! If you're happy, and it's within your comfort level, it's OK! I'm sure other people "date" off of myspace, and if you find it easier to approach someone online, then why would that be wrong!?



Myspace dating?

personally i don't date on myspace, and turn down a lot of guys friend requests. but that's because they look like losers and they don't even say hello it's like "hey baby you're hot" yeah well don't. maybe if like we have something in common or we met when on vacation and now you looked me up or something



Myspace dating?

well if your a petifile then no its not right but its not really safe either....... so date girls you kno some one tht wil care for you



Myspace dating?

If I was you I would stop doing this. It seem dangerous because you could be talking to anybody on there. It could be a man you're talking to or maybe somebody totally diff.



Myspace dating?

Well yeah I have I'm 16. And yeah its normal that's how you meet mew people. So just go ahead a continue what your doing. That's why they made it. To find new people.



Myspace dating?

I love myspace. I am married but I do like to meet other girls my age with a husband and kids so we have the same interest.



Myspace nice because you can see what they are like (by their friend comments, pics, etc.). I always make sure that I can tell the person has actually HUNG OUT or has family members on their profile so I know its not a phony person. Look for comments like "had fun seeing you last night" etc.



I think it is perfectly fine as long as you follow the precautions of getting to know the person first and meeting in public places.



Myspace dating?

I personally would be scared to meet anyone off the internet but if it works for you, do it. Plenty of people do it now. I guess meeting online first gets rid of some of the tension that comes with meeting a girl the first time since you already know something about her. Go for it!



Myspace dating?

i don't recommend it to anyone but if you are going to do it just make sure you are careful because a lot of these girls are not what they say they are.



Myspace dating?

yeah......but u got to see there pic and stuff and get to know them in all that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting