Thursday, December 3, 2009

Myspace address?

ok..so, when I invite ask people to invite me I give them my myspace url or my email ad..



I wanted to know what is my myspace addres?? How would I know that? (the one that has "@myspace.com" )



and how can I have that? Because when I sign up, I put my email address to the "email adress" blank....



PS: if anyone of you has multiply, how can I costumize my multiply page? thnx for answering!



godbless ya!



mwaahh



Myspace address?

you have the option of changing your identifiable URL on your main myspace homepage up on the top left of the page.



Myspace address?

u can do both give ur email adress to have them search for it or if not give them ur url goes straight to ur page and have them add you that way



Myspace address?

on your homepage for myspace (the one only you can see) itll have a little box on the left, under your picture asking you if you want a myspace URL to make your personal. aka www.myspace.com/rexbuttafuoco is mine. and you get to change that last /_______ part. So yea, check that out and you'll be able to. And if you already have, then whenever you want someone to find you, just tell them the part after .com/ and you'll be good.



Myspace address?

when you get your myspace your url is numbers... for example



myspace.com/123456789



but you can change it to whatever you want if it says choose ur myspace name



for example you can put myspace.com/theurlichose



or myspace.com/the_url_i_chose



Myspace address?

YOU DON`T.



Y0U JUS GiVE THEM YOUR URL OR EMAIL ADDRESS



Myspace address?

when you get your myspace your url is numbers... for example



myspace.com/123456789



but you can change it to whatever you want if it says choose ur myspace name



for example you can put myspace.com/theurlichose



or myspace.com/the_url_i_chose



kh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting