Thursday, December 3, 2009

HELPPPP..Myspace isn't letting me in?

I put in my email address and password correctly. No cap lock isn't on. Yes..I can spell. I've put it in a million times before..and tried about a hundred times now. It was locked out for 15 minutes...since I tried so much...but its letting me type now..just won't log in me.



Even when I click the forgot my password button...it has me type in my email address. But is saying my email address does not exist. It does too. I checked yahoo..still there.



When i type my actual myspace addy..it pulls up..this myspace has been deleted. Either cancelled or deleted thing.



It has not.



I'm still up on my other friends ...top friends. And can click on myself to get to my myspace. (so my myspace is there). BUT I CAN'T log in. Whats the deal??!!



I contacted myspace..they gave me that list...(clear your cookies, do this , do that). And I did them all..and still no go.



How long do they normally take to contact back?



I need my myspace.



HELPPPP..Myspace isn't letting me in?

Is it possible your myspace account could of got hacked ? The reason why I told you to look through your emails is because to change your email address you must click the confirmation link it sends through an email..Also to delete the account it requires a confirmation link which is also sent through the email...So if you see nothing like that in your mail then myspace is just messing up and you more then likely should probably give it some time..Possibly just try tomorrow.



HELPPPP..Myspace isn't letting me in?

when that happened to me i found out my dad deleted myspace....i was furious....if it says it's deleted, it's deleted....keep trying

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting