Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why does it state: "photobucket image has been removed" when I try to put it in my myspace

The image has not been removed, it's in my album. Are my album settings disabling this somehow? (I am using the html code)



Any help appreciated!



Why does it state: "photobucket image has been removed" when I try to put it in my myspace heading?

Maybe you're over your monthly bandwidth? I'm not sure if they still have that, I haven't used photobucket in a while.



Just try and upload the picture again,and use the new image url



Why does it state: "photobucket image has been removed" when I try to put it in my myspace heading?

it should work.



if you do it right.



%26lt;img src="image url goes here"%26gt;



if not, try tinypic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting