Saturday, November 28, 2009

My myspace?!?

when i try to login it says...



The function that you are currently trying to use is disabled and will be back shortly.



We are making some minor changes to this section so please bear with us until we can get it back online.



Please do NOT email me about this. Just wait it out. Mar 11, 2008 -Tom



will it be back? will it get deleted? Please help! thanks!



My myspace?!?

I just logged in. Usually if it is something that they are fixing, they will usually post a bulletin prior to actually performing it. I dont think that you will be deleted, but you might have been phished.



Good luck



My myspace?!?

why do you need to be on myspace do something better



My myspace?!?

it hard to tell my space is very complacated and it mite just be getting upgrades



My myspace?!?

stop freaking out ... its just a problem tom's trying to fix ... your myspace didnt get deleted ... its okay .. these kinds of things happen ...



My myspace?!?

Usually someone has hacked your account wait a while then do it change your password



My myspace?!?

myspace is just busy, try to log in another day



or try another computer or somthing to check if its not deleted



My myspace?!?

That same thing happened to me before and in a few days everything was fine. I did not get deleted - your MySpace will most likely not get deleted either. It should be perfectly fine.



My myspace?!?

no its not getting deleted it did that 2 me like five minutes ago an im on it now while typing this message try again



My myspace?!?

get in through IM



My myspace?!?

DONT FREAK OUT IT JUST MEAN TOM IS FIIXING SOME ERROSE N THATS Y HE DISABLE IT BUT IT WONT DELETE UR PROFILE TRY LOGIN IN LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting