Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace help to create a MySpace Browseable Profile?

Hopefully someone out their will be able to help me. I have sent the similar question 5 times and gotten the same useless, inadequate, incompetent, word for word answer emailed to me from the MySpace help.



Why won閳ユ獩 my new MySpace account/profile show up in a MySpace when I browse for profiles? My new profile is public and set to all the defaults for a new account? I was able to get a possible answer from a user that listed himself as a MySpace help site. He said it is a known MySpace issue and to delete my account and make a new one and to keep making a new one until it is listed. That is what I have been trying. I have tried 15 dam times now. Every single one does not show in the MySpace browser. What do I need to do to make a profile that is searchable!!!



Try yourself. Make a new account. Check to see if it is browseable via the MySpace browser. If it is please send me the ID and password. I will make changes to make it my own. Last attempt www.myspace.com/14183597



Myspace help to create a MySpace Browseable Profile?

Well I have heard you have to have you age set to at least 16 to make it public.



Myspace help to create a MySpace Browseable Profile?

did you trying searching it?and also,are you over 16?well,this should work.



b10z4sho@yahoo.com



kayla1



remember to change the email address too.



Myspace help to create a MySpace Browseable Profile?

You have to be sixteen for it to work. You are almost better off not being seen. Too many creeps out there. But if you really want it to be browseable then contact myspace.



Myspace help to create a MySpace Browseable Profile?

First, make absolutely sure it's set to public (I know you feel like killing me for saying that ;]), make sure your age is set to over 16, make sure you don't have 'Block Users Over 18 From Contacting Me' checked, make sure you don't have 'Only Users Over 18' bubbled in, make sure you have your full name filled out in the 'Name' section when you edit your profile. At the very last, make sure your search is correct. I know I was probably of no help but I really don't know much else you can do. If you want tons of friends you can jump on the whore train. ;] But I know you probably just want your friends to be able to search you. If you can never find out how to make yourself searchable, you can just post your myspace URL on any type of profile you have at the moment so any friends can see it and know it's yours. I don't know if you meant that they can't search you by your email address either but if that is possible than your friends can search you by that. Sorry I wasn't of much help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting