Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Myspace..?

it wont let me sign on.. and i know for sure that i entered the right e-mail %26amp; password. i tried too many times and now it is telling me to wait 15 minutes and try again.. is there anything else i can do? or What happened?



My Myspace..?

Probably routine maintenance. Wait a while and try again.



My Myspace..?

idk it nbd i jst pwnd hs btt



My Myspace..?

wait a few days and try again



My Myspace..?

IT MAY JUST BE THAT MYSPACE IS TOO BUSY.THERE IS ALSO A NEW IM UPGRADE GOING ON.I AM DOING IT NOW,JUST WAIT A WHILE THEN TRY AGAIN,OR LOG OFF,THEN LOG BACK IN..GOOD LUCK



My Myspace..?

when your login fails click "forgot your password" and that should fix the problem ; )



My Myspace..?

Sometimes it gives you a code to enter below your name and password. If that is there then type it in and put the other information in the correct spot. This should work. If not try back in the 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting