Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Myspace. . .?

So. . .take a look at myspace profile. . .would you add anything to it. . .would you take anything away???



Opinions. . .Opinions. . . Opinions. . .oh my god, yes I'd really like to know.



My Myspace. . .?

Nope Looks Good



You Have Alot Of Comments



My Myspace. . .?

ur such a weirdo!! u can pick stuff 4 ur myspace on ur own!!



My Myspace. . .?

Its awesome! better than mine!And i like the song too lol!



My Myspace. . .?

nice page .. CAN I HAVE IT LIKE THAT?! :)



My Myspace. . .?

You should post that to "my space" DUH..You are just trying to get people to go there.. borrring



OK I looked.. It is to transparent, cannot read anything very well, if at all.. Gads, my son did the same thing with his, drives me nuts.. otherwise it is pretty good



My Myspace. . .?

i'd add a scroll box thing to your music artists or whatever because it is really long. here's how:



%26lt;div style="border: 2px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); width: 200px; height: 100px; overflow: auto;"%26gt;Put whatever you want in here%26lt;/div%26gt;



copy and paste that code wherever you want it and put your text (it can have html in it) where it says: Put whatever you want in here - - - If you want to make it bigger or smaller, play around with the numbers after the width and height.



HAVE FUN!



P.S. Pleases end me a message on how you got the comments box, the countdown thing, and the music player. Thanx soo much! Byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting