Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace music player isn't working?

When I go to myspace profile my song doesn't come play.I have it set up when u go on my page the song starts.Now the song doesn't play.When I took off the code it plays.It's not my layout I changed the layout.Why when I hide it doesn't play but when I don't hide it the song plays.



Myspace music player isn't working?

Myspace has changed the way the music player works, so that when you resize it the conventional way, it resizes the song along with it!



The reason they've done this is because now they've broken the music player into sections, because some people want to hide their song history, some wanna just hide the song name, etc.



The updated code for hiding the music player can be found right here! You will need to delete the old code %26amp; use this instead.



%26lt;style%26gt;



embed, object {filter:alpha(opacity=0.1); opacity:0.01; -khtml-opacity:0.01;}



td td td td embed, td td td object,



td.text embed, td.text object {filter:none; opacity:none; -khtml-opacity:none;}



.interestsAndDetails {margin-top:-90px;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



Myspace music player isn't working?

are you sure you have your music settings set to auto-start on profile?



(account settings %26gt; miscellaneous settings %26gt; music settings)



if you already do, then it should be starting whether hiddent or not!



hope i helped a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting