Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace whore.?

i meet my boyfriend on myspace do u thiink its okay for us to be dateing i love him to death and he came to my house my mom loves him so myspace is not that badd sometimes u can find love sometimes u can find creeps.



Myspace whore.?

That's fine. I've met friends on MySpace. And we're still close. Everyone isn't a predator. Just be safe.



Myspace whore.?

yarr, but be careful in future lol



but if you like him go for it :)



Myspace whore.?

Yes, sometimes there are good people on the internet, sometimes it can be someone who you think is your soulmate, until she changes her mind. Then if you've given her your heart already, and it's too late, what do you do? Get crushed like I did this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting