Monday, November 30, 2009

Stupid myspace question: Should I...?

This guy asked me out about two weeks ago. At first I wasn't sure if he was asking me out on a date or to be his girlfriend. I was hoping he would change his myspace status so I would know definitively. Unfortunately, he didn't change it (it's set to single) so I figured we were dating. But today he referred to me as his girlfriend when talking to someone. So now I'm assuming we're boyfriend/girlfriend (which is definitely fine with me!). So, should I change my status even though he hasn't changed his?



Stupid myspace question: Should I...?

it doesnt mater, as long as you have a pic of yo and him in your defualt pic



Stupid myspace question: Should I...?

be honest to him and ask him about his status on myspace...



don't assume first that you're already bf/gf...



don't change your status and wait for him to change his status first...



you should ask him if you're just dating or if he really wants you as a gf =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting