Saturday, November 28, 2009

I cant edit my Myspace profile beacuse of photobucket!! Can anyone help me out!!??

So its like this.... When i click on the edit profile buton on my mysapce page... i get this message thats just a small little picture box that says " THE IMAGE OR MOVIE HAS BEEN MOVED OR DELETED" . and under that it has the photobucket logo. So, the only thing on my page that has anything related to photo bucket is my playlist image from projectplaylist.com. The image itself comes from photobucket so i went to check and see if anything happend to the image and the image is there and is perfectly fine. My profile is still veiwable but i can not edit or modifiy it in any way. So what my question is what can i do to fix this problem!!??



I cant edit my Myspace profile beacuse of photobucket!! Can anyone help me out!!??

Check your projectplaylist code, and look for the Photobucket url (ie ...http://i56.photobucket. com/blahblah) and delete it.



Go back to the image on Photobucket, and copy the "direct link" once again, and paste it into the old url's place.



It's likely the host for the image changed the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting