Saturday, November 28, 2009

Need help with my Myspace default langaue!!!!!!!!!!?

How do I change the default language in my myspace settings? The language on my myspace is spanish because my cousin made it for me, but i want to change it to english be cause i can't understand it very well!! Can anyone help me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankyou!!



Need help with my Myspace default langaue!!!!!!!!!!?

Ok, at the top your homepage, above your picture and next to your url you'll see the spanish version of (edit profile). Click on that.



To the right of the three tabs at the top center of that page you'll see three links: View My Profile



Account Settings



profile editor



You want to select the middle one that says "Account Settings".



There you can select your preferred language and time zone. I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting